Pointe Realty Company strives for the highest standards of maintenance and responsiveness to your needs as a valued tenant.
- For routine maintenance issues, please call us at (931) 456-8733.
- You can also submit a request using our non-emergency Maintenance Request Form.
For all maintenance requests, please make sure to state the nature of the issue, your phone number, and address.
The Management Office is available to respond from Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST
For after-hour EMERGENCIES, DO NOT USE EMAIL.
After-hour emergencies include lockouts, leaks/flooding, refrigerator not working, toilet not working, no heat and no electricity.
- Please call or text (931) 248-4008 for after-hour emergencies.
Call “911” to report a serious emergency such as fire.
Rent is always due on the 1st day of the month and considered late if received after the 5th of each month. Please make your rent payment payable to “Pointe Realty Company.” Be sure to note your street address on the check and ask for a receipt for your records.
- Mail your payments to USC c/o Pointe Realty Co., Post Office Box 3868, Crossville, TN 38557
- Deliver your rent payment to the Management Office located inside Mariner’s Pointe Resort at 109 Mariner’s Pointe Drive, Crossville, TN 38555.
- Payments can also be made via automatic “Bill Pay” service provided by your bank.
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST